Best Blood Pressure Monitor For Home Use 2021
Do you suffer from highs and lows in blood pressure? Do you find it hard to seek external help fast in order to check your blood pressure and seek treatment, rest, or change your diet accordingly? The Best Blood Pressure Monitor for Home Use is pretty helpful in finding out your blood pressure in your home.
We can understand the stress you must go through, being unable to check your blood pressure at home due to either, the unavailability of a monitor, or the availability of a faulty one. It must be daunting, for sure, thinking of the fact that you can check your blood pressure so easily yet still have to suffer for a longer period of time. While it is not hard finding an effective solution outside boundaries, you can drop the risk percentage by a lot, if you carry a monitor with you at home.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase a service or a product through the links, we might earn a commission, at no additional cost to you. Read full disclosure here.
Keeping in mind the hardships faced by those who go through such ordeals, we have come up with this list that highlights the top 5 blood pressure monitors for home use. They deliver on quality and are also effective and easy to use, ensuring that you have to worry about nothing else other than recovering and feeling better as soon as can be.
Let's have a look at these popular monitors.
1. Beurer BM47 Upper Arm Best Blood Pressure Monitor For Home Use
(Large Cuff | 4 Users, Fully Automatic & Digital, XL Display, Irreg. Heartbeat Detector, Cuff Circ. 8.7”-16.5” | Home Use BP Machine Kit | Storage case)
Beurer is a company that has always delivered by providing health related technology that is well worth the effort and money. The motto and vision of Beurer shows that their products must have high efficiency and that they are all created with the utmost dedication and sincerity. The satisfaction of the customers is primal and this is probably why it is one of the most popular and sought for monitors in the market right now.
At a price range of nearly $44.85, the monitor offers a range of features that distinguish it and make it way better than the average monitors available in the market. For starters, it is of German engineering, promising great workability and long life. It makes use of top of the line technology, working as a completely automatic blood pressure monitor as well as a pulse monitor, ensuring that you do not have to get tired of a tedious procedure but rather, just have to place the cuff on your arm and pump, and wait for the monitor to do the rest!
- The device can detect slight irregularities in heartbeat, in addition to diastolic and systolic blood pressure, and alert you to all the changes occurring in your body on time, so you can take the proper measures to evade any risks, and contact your doctor as soon as possible.
- The cuff of the monitor must be placed in such a manner that its lower edge is about one inch above the elbow and that it is tight enough to make sure there is approximately a two fingers wide space in between.
- The cuff is built of a soft material in order to make the test easier for you. It can fit around all kinds of arms comfortably.
- The monitor displays color in accordance with the level of your measurement, in order to make it easier for you to read and understand it; this is in accordance with the guidelines of WHO. It contains space for 4 users, containing 30 memory slots for each.
- You can check the blood pressure of your entire family and ensure the health of all. It also has an LCD in XL that has a blue light in its display, making it tremendously easier for you to read off of it even without glasses.
- It is easy to use.
- It is precise.
- The LCD display is great and easy to read from.
- It generates readings very quickly.
- The color indicators are really helpful in order to assess the risk of your reading.
- The manual holding possesses defects.
- The hose may come out on its own.
2. iHealth Ease Wireless Bluetooth Best Blood Pressure Monitor Home Use
(Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Cuff, BP monitor for iOS & Android Devices (Standard Cuff), Mobile Heart Monitor Blood Pressure Machine)
iHealth is known for releasing products that are perfectly in line with the health and quality regulations set by important institutions around the world. This monitor in particular, ranged at $39.99, is a device that goes easy on one's pockets, especially if held in regard against the prices of other blood pressure monitors that are currently available in the market.
This monitor is FDA approved and meets the requirements of the European Society of Hypertension set in 2010. It is an automatic and wireless device that takes blood pressure from the upper region of the arm. The time for measuring the reading is approximately 20 to 30 seconds, which is extremely fast as compared to others.
- This device is compatible with Android as well as iOS and can be handled simply from your phone devices.
- The MyVitals application easily stores all the data and history of your records with ease, making them easy for you to manage. The Bluetooth of the device works smoothly to ensure that your results are uploaded to your mobile as soon as they are generated.
- The cuffs come in a range of sizes, namely standard (S), large (L), and extra large (XL). The monitor itself comes with a USB cord in order to make it easier for you to access your readings.
- It also possesses user manuals in French and English, to assist you as much as possible.
- This device incorporates great technology at a low price, making it accessible to all, and is therefore an attractive option, for sure!
- It is easy to use.
- It is easy to sync with mobiles, in order to keep track of your history.
- It has great quality.
- It is quite accurate.
- The range of cuffs are of great help, allowing proper reading to be taken.
- It may stop working after a while.
- The material of the cuff is not up to the mark.
3. A&D Medical Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor for Up to 4 Users (UA-767F)
A&D has existed for quite a long time now, ever since 1977, garnering immense customer support over all these years, by providing products of the utmost quality. They are the ones who produced the oscillometric technology that is now so prevalent in devices that allow blood pressure monitoring from the comfort of one's home in 1984 and have improved this brilliant technology a lot ever since.
Coming at a price of $44.99, this device combines multiple features in an attempt to make the process of monitoring extremely easy for you. The monitor meets the standards of FDA and the European Society of Hypertension, ensuring high quality.
- The product is simple to use due to its user manual. It contains gentle pumping method in order to prevent any discomfort that may occur.
- The device also incorporates an indicator that rates your pressure in terms of risk factors, according to the standard regulations accepted everywhere in the world.
- It also contains a detector that measures any irregularities in heartbeat that may occur in your body, giving you accurate readings in order to ensure that you can take the proper measures to protect yourself from harm and seek professional help as soon as possible.
- It displays errors if the cuff does not fit or the body movements are too disruptive, hence preventing measurements that may lead to inaccuracy.
- The monitor contains enough space for 60 measurements per user, catering to a total of 4 users. This ensures that the readings of an entire family can be safely stored in order to ensure that health risk is the least of anyone’s worries.
- It also offers a warranty of five years, making sure you do not have to face any difficulty for a long time, and if you do, it can be fixed quickly.
- It is easy to use.
- The cuff is comfortable and fits perfectly.
- It is quite accurate.
- The display is easy to read.
- It is compact and can be carried with ease.
- It does not inflate the pump high enough to measure large readings.
- It may not have an adapter (ac).
4. Panasonic EW3109W Portable Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor White/Grey
Panasonic has earned its name in the market through a consistent range of high end, technologically sound and adept devices that call for very little complaints. They have garnered massive customer support over the years and have built a respectable place for themselves in the marketplace.
At a price of $89.94, it is more expensive than most of the other devices in this list, containing a big lists of features that highlight how important, accurate and reliable it is in terms of monitoring one's blood pressure.
- It has a cuff that is made of a comfortable material, and is easy to fit on the arm of anyone, ensuring that people are not deprived of a proper health monitor based on the size of their arm or any such minor factor.
- It has a one touch function that allows it to operate at the best of its abilities, making it incredibly easy for you to assess your blood pressure with just a single click.
- This saves a lot of time, which is a big factor behind the reason people buy blood monitors for home use in the first place. You can control your blood pressure accordingly, in little time, and evade high risk.
- This function also saves you a lot of energy by auto inflating the pump.
- It has an inbuilt warning system that flashes a warning in case the readings are too high or hypertensive.
- It is easy to use.
- It produces fast results.
- The cuff is really comfortable.
- It stores 90 readings which is a lot of memory space.
- It is durable.
- It may start giving inaccurate readings after a long time.
- It is difficult to reset the device.
5. iHealth Feel Wireless Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor-MFi Certified
(FSA-Eligible Upper Arm Blood Pressure Cuff, BP monitor for iOS & Android(Standard Cuff),Mobile Heart Monitor Blood Pressure Machine)
As mentioned earlier in this list, in the description of product number 2, iHeart is a company that incorporates advancements at the pinnacle of technology. It manufactures devices that are not only extremely efficient and of high quality, but also those that no one regrets buying.
At a price of $99.95, this device is easily the most expensive in this list and has a wide range of features to support this price and make it well worth the money.
- Much like the aforementioned device from the same company, this one also syncs all of your records to your mobiles or other gadgets with a lot of ease.
- It incorporates high end Bluetooth technology, and ensures that there is no disruption in the connection and that the transfer of data is smooth and effortless.
- This way, it becomes easier for you to keep check of your records as well, noticing the pattern and adjusting your lifestyle or diet accordingly, or visiting the doctor as soon as possible.
- The MyVitals application can generate emails of your data for you to send to your doctors as well.
- This device is FDA approved and promises to deliver on quality. It gives readings in little time and provides accurate results for the most part.
- The cuff of this monitor caters to a large range of sizes, making it easy for everyone to use.
- Forget worrying about buying another cuff in order to obtain accurate results; this one does it all!
- It can read irregularities in heartbeat and record them for you as well.
- This prevents you from cardiovascular issues well before time and can help you keep track of all changes that may occur.
- It can also store up to 200 readings with the date and time of each reading.
- It is easy to use.
- It is accurate.
- It is durable.
- The Bluetooth function is great.
- The cuff is comfortable for the majority.
- It may be difficult to calibrate.
- The readings may fluctuate after a long time.
These monitors are not only the best on the market by name, but have proven themselves in every way, providing unmatchable quality and features. We hope you find it easier to buy a monitor now, after reading our list, and wish you the best of health.